[New Release] Export Shipping and Order Information v1.2.3
I’m happy to announce that I’ve finally completed the new version 1.2.3 of the Shipping and Order Export module for Zen Cart.
It’s been almost a year since the last release and a number of items have been added to this release which have been requested by many.
Features added in version 1.2.3:
- Added option to export the following new fields: Order Tax Amt, Order Subtotal, Order Discounts, Payment Method, Order Status.
- Added option to split first and last name into 2 separate columns during export.
- Added ability to re-export data that had previously been exported.
- Added date range select ability so reports could be run based on a selected date range.
- Added ability to export based on order status. You can export orders with any status or select an order status.
Misc. changes and Bug fixes in version 1.2.3:
- Bug fix. Corrected comments bug that caused the comment field to split across multiple columns when apostrophe was present.
- Changed File layout option to radio field from check boxes.
How to download version 1.2.3:
Upgrading from version 1.1.1 or higher:
If upgrading from another version 1.1.1 or higher then all you need to do is copy all the included files over to your site as is and overwrite the current files. There are no database upgrades for this version if upgrading.
If you have made any customizations to your current version then you will want to merge those changes with this one and backup your files.