For those who follow my Zen Cart add on modules I just released a new version of the popular Export Shipping and Order Information add on. The new version is 1.2.4 and contains a bugfix as well as a new feature.
Specific updates included with this release are:
Bugfix: Corrected issues with export button not showing up on some users installs. (if you made any manual fixes to this yourself based on the forum feedback suggestions you’ll want to upgrade to this new version as the changes suggested by others in the forum were not accurate.)
New Feature: Added the ability to export the ISO country code (both 2 character and 3 character) per request.
You can get the contribution from either of these locations:
For all those who have requested and been waiting for a Yahoo Tracking solution for Zen Cart, your wait is over.
I’m pleased to announce Version 1.0.0 of Yahoo Search Marketing Conversion Tracking (for Zen Cart) has just been released.
This long awaited contribution now gives Zen Cart users the ability to easily track conversion of their Yahoo Search Marketing (YSM) ppc campaigns.
Combine it with my Simple Google Analytics contribution for even more powerful tracking that will provide you with the needed data to run more effective paid search campaigns.
How to Download Version 1.0.0
You can download this new version by clicking here. You will be taken to my downloads page where you can select the new release.
Complete instructions are enclosed in the download to assist you with installation and setup.
I’m happy to announce that I’ve finally completed the new version 1.2.3 of the Shipping and Order Export module for Zen Cart.
It’s been almost a year since the last release and a number of items have been added to this release which have been requested by many.
Features added in version 1.2.3:
- Added option to export the following new fields: Order Tax Amt, Order Subtotal, Order Discounts, Payment Method, Order Status.
- Added option to split first and last name into 2 separate columns during export.
- Added ability to re-export data that had previously been exported.
- Added date range select ability so reports could be run based on a selected date range.
- Added ability to export based on order status. You can export orders with any status or select an order status.
Misc. changes and Bug fixes in version 1.2.3:
- Bug fix. Corrected comments bug that caused the comment field to split across multiple columns when apostrophe was present.
- Changed File layout option to radio field from check boxes.
How to download version 1.2.3:
Upgrading from version 1.1.1 or higher:
If upgrading from another version 1.1.1 or higher then all you need to do is copy all the included files over to your site as is and overwrite the current files. There are no database upgrades for this version if upgrading.
If you have made any customizations to your current version then you will want to merge those changes with this one and backup your files.